Friday, December 02, 2005

The Girl - A Short Story



The girl saw love but it had no face. The girl smelled love but it had no taste. For years and years she searched with fear, but ended up with sobs and tears. So she decided to give up, to hell with all the love and luck.

Then one day in walked love with a face clear as day. She almost passed out as he walked her way. But when he approached she didn't give him the time of day. Then one day she looked love in the eye, and said love tell me why, it took so long for you to come and where are you from?

He said I'm from your heart and I've been here all along, you overlooked me for infatuation and his friend charm. Then you dumped him for patience who is my cousin, he also associates with good luvin. Anyway I got your number and I wanted to know, Could we slumber for the rest of our lives?

She said I don't normally talk to strangers, but your friend called game says you're no danger. Well Mr. Love, I am attracted, but sorry my heart is fractured. He said, Girl, my brother's name is healing, my middle name is passion and I got answers to all the questions you're askin. So open up and let me into your world.

She said ok with no delay. Then the girl and love were on their way.



By: LaKeisha McKinley a.k.a. BEAUTIFUL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home